May 17, 2013

Flashback Friday ↠ Two Favorite Pictures.

I have always been an avid reader and I know for that I need to thank those special people in my life that constantly read to me, bought me countless books, and encouraged my passion for the written word in any way they could. That's why, for today's Blog Every Day in May prompt, when Jenni asked us to talk about a favorite picture of ourselves and why we liked it, I instantly knew which pictures I would choose.

These two pictures have always been a favorite of mine and no matter how many times we move, they end up front and center on my desk every time. The first picture I couldn't find the digital copy (I blame the fact that all of my belongings are in boxes about to be shipped to Alaska), so you'll have to deal with the picture of a picture version. They're both so old that the quality isn't the best, but that doesn't matter to me, I love them both dearly...

My Grandpa reading to me ↠

Home is with You // favorite photo

My Great Grandpa Pop (my Grandpa's Dad) reading to me ↠

Home is with You // Reading

Do you have a favorite photo of yourself? If so, I'd love to see it! If your joining in today's link up, feel free to leave your link in the comments so I can see yours! Happy Friday loves!

3 comments:

  1. girl your hair!!! It is crazy and I love it! I love love love that pic you posted yesterday or the day before of your mom seeing you for the first time... oh man I was getting chills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I was always reading when I was little, and it was captured in many photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...