April 24, 2013

When the Colors Change ≫≫ New demo from Dave!

When Dave and I were still in Austin, I was playing with the video side of my Canon and captured this video of Dave recording scratch vocals for a new demo he's been working on. I love it when he sets up all of his recording gear in our living room and works on his new songs in our home. And no, that wasn't a sarcastic wife statement, I really do mean that.

There's nothing like it when the music fills our home. Every once in awhile Dave will stop and ask me to come listen to a certain section, to find out my thoughts, or to see if I like something new he's added instrumentally. It always reminds me that we're in this crazy musical journey together. And I love that more than anything...


I hope you all enjoy this video as much as I do. This new song is already one of my favorites and I can't wait for you all to hear the finished version soon. If you like this video, we would love it if you'd share it or send it to a friend that you think would enjoy it as well.

Anyone else as excited for more new songs as I am? As soon as we get our own place in Alaska, the recording process will continue for the new album!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love it! It's beautiful!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I'm a little embarrassed to admit how many times I've listened to this! So so good, as always! Can not wait for the next album.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...