April 2, 2013

Savoring every moment...

Tomorrow is my last day with Dave before he heads to the great state of Alaska. I'm sad and excited all at the same time. As much as I hate to be apart, I'm excited about our new adventure and for Dave to jump back into a job he loves! I can't wait to join him and start our new adventure together, but the silver lining is getting to spend some time with my family here in Wichita...

Home is with You: Savoring every moment...

Until he leaves, we are savoring every moment we have together. And although we're the crazy people who love to spend all day every day together without wanting to kill each other, I know we'll be just fine during this time apart. We've done it before and we can do it again. Thank goodness for facetime so I can still see his adorable face while we're apart!
 

2 comments:

  1. So so sweet. That picture is precious, Mal! So happy for you guys and it's great that you're so confident about your time apart. I'm sure it'll fly by. Can't wait to follow this new and exciting journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture is so adorable! I am so excited to see sort of crazy adventures Alaska has in store for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...