April 18, 2013

Now open ↠

I'm so excited to announce the Dreaming Willow Photography print shop is now open on Storenvy!

Dreaming Willow Photography // Print Shop

I will be adding more prints as I go, but I wanted to go ahead and open today because I added the print from this post about Hope to the shop. I'll be donating 100% of the profit from the "Hope 8x10" print to the Red Cross. They are a big part of the relief for both the Boston Marathon and West, TX victims and I'd like to help in any small way that I can. 

You can find the print for purchase here.

If you have any interest in a bigger size of the print, just email me, 100% of the profit will still go to the Red Cross. Also, just like in the Home is with You shop, special requests are always ok, just shoot me an email and I'll see what I can do. This includes canvas prints, custom framing, or any other print items that may not be listed.

And if you haven't joined Storenvy yet, WHAT are you waiting for? Seriously. The new site is so much fun, a lot like pinterest, but with products you can actually buy. Dangerous, but fun.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...