February 22, 2013

Introducing Karen Norton: Author

Happy Friday loves! Thank you all so much for the comments on yesterday's post, I love when you all share your experiences and tips with me. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, but first I want to share with you someone very special to me. I introduced Mrs. Norton for the first time here when we talked about her children's books, Patty Sue Stories.

Today, you can read our little chat on her book about the school I attended from preschool-highschool: A School Like No Other. You can read a little about the book (and more about the lovely author) here.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see people publishing work that they are passionate about.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...