January 29, 2013

Advertising // Sponsor in February!

Advertising // Home is with You

February happens to be one of my favorite months. My Birthday, followed by Dave's Birthday (3 days later!), and of course Valentine's Day all insure that it will be a month of fun and special date nights. What's not to love?

I know I'd love to have you all sponsor in February! If you're interested, you can get all the information and sign up here. Getting to help promote you all is one of my favorite things about this space of mine. I just adore finding cute little handmade shops, inspiring blogs, and various other awesome businesses.

Speaking of awesome businesses, if you're in Wichita, Hair Connection Salon and Spa is now stocked up on lots of heart pretties (like the one above) and other lovely jewelry/purses/accessories. Make sure to stop by before they're all gone!



0 lovely notes:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...