December 5, 2012

Dare to Dream.

I've had a bit of a mental block this week, partially because our house is a wreck (thank you packing) and I have a lot of things to finish up before we start our 6 weeks of bouncing from family to family before ending up in North Carolina.

Dare to Dream

But then I realized I wanted to talk about you all for a minute. I've seen so many tweets, blog posts, and facebook status' lately with people referring to things they would do "if they could do it over" or "if they could do anything"...and to you all I want to say, why not? Why not start doing today what you wish you could be doing?

Dare to Dream

This doesn't apply if your "dream" is to sit on the couch all day, watching TV and eating bon bons...as lovely as that sounds. This is my challenge to those of you who have (maybe buried deep for no one else to see, yet) big dreams that you have always told yourself you shouldn't act on.

Dare to Dream

So, what is your dream? Are you living it or are you letting it pass you by? This doesn't have to be something crazy and unimaginable, just whatever you feel truly fulfilled doing on a daily basis. Could be anything! I want to hear about them, to cheer you on, be someone to bounce ideas off of, or to vent. If you don't feel comfortable talking about it in the comments, you can always email me! I'd love to hear about it.



3 comments:

  1. This is good encouragement for people who are lost and/or wishing the had a different fulfillment. Honestly I wish I would have gone to nursing school or been in medicine but then I come back to reality... 1. I am TERRIBLE at science (like soooo bad) 2. I want to be a SAHM 3. Lots of school hehe. But there are a few things in my life right now that I am so glad I took the leap of faith, trusting God, and trying something new and out of my comfort zone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! I love being a mom and owning my own biz. Feeling so blessed to be living some of my dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics are so beautiful!

    I don't know my dreams yet is that bad?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...