October 15, 2012

Phone haps...

These past few weeks (since I've done an iphone picture update) have been some great ones...

Phone haps // Home is with You

-Gorgeous location I found for a photo session.
-Making these delicious things.
-Celebrating my first couples session with my love.
-I had a blast taking pictures of Courtney and David, a full post of pictures will be up this week!
-Fields forever.
-Dave's famous taco ring. By special request the recipe is coming soon!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Linking up with Life Rearranged...

4 comments:

  1. taco ring? ill be coming back for that recipe for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEEEEEE the one Dave caught of you taking photos! precious! and I have a new love for roasted almonds! from costco!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see this taco ring recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love finding new sceneries for a good back drop in photos. Love the one here that you found :)

    Cristina Marie
    C'est Une Belle Vie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...