September 23, 2012

Week in Instagram: Fall is here!

This week I mostly fought off the rest of this crazy sickness, still am a bit, but feeling oh so much better. Thank you again for all the sweet comments, you guys are the best. I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

Home is with You: Week in Instagram

-Gorgeous blue sky and weather under 90 degrees? Heaven.
-Found my first fallen leave that had changed colors...happy first day of Fall!
-Pretty Fall colored flowers from my love.
-Cozy Saturday morning.
-Thanks Klout and Starbucks for the extra caffeine delivered straight to my door!
-The first time out of the house and putting on "real" clothes once I started feeling better.

Linking up with A Good Life and Life Rearranged...

0 lovely notes:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...