September 21, 2012

Celebrate life...

Celebrate Life by Home is with You
So true.

Isn't it? I find this true in my own life for sure, the more I focus on the bad, the more bad things that come...but when I search for the good in my life, it seems to overflow. Just something to think about as we head into the weekend. The fact that it's already Friday is definitely something to celebrate.

This weekend Dave and I will be celebrating 3.5 years of marriage (as of today)! We like to celebrate the little milestones along with the big...because why not? It makes life a lot more fun to celebrate the little things, trust me. 

What do you have to celebrate this weekend? I hope you all have had a wonderful week!

Pin It!


6 comments:

  1. happy 3.5 years of marriage!! We are going to a wedding tomorrow for a couple who has been dating since 2004...cannot wait! And yep, once you start looking at the little things in life, you realize you are surrounded by joy! This morning I drove to work watching the most beautiful sunrise...something that I never used to appreciate :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! congrats lady. hope that you're enjoying your half-versary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! Last week I was having a downer and focused on the bad and it's like things got worse, so this week I tried to have a better outlook and have had a pretty dang good week! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally true! Look for the good and you will find it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that quote!
    hope you had a great weekend celebrating!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...