August 22, 2012

Introducing Becky at From Mrs. to Mama...

 Hey everyone! I didn't plan on taking a break from the internet the whole time we were in Wichita, but it just kind of worked out that way. It was really nice to disconnect for a bit, but now I am behind on some stuff! While I work on catching up with everything, I asked Becky who writes at From Mrs. to Mama a few questions for you all to get to know her better. Make sure to show her some love...

From Mrs to Mama // Home is with You

1. What was the hardest/best part about the transition from Mrs. to Mama?

Hardest part is just learning how to juggle everything in my life. From my home, to my job, to my husband. Eventually, I figured out that by switching to night shift {I work in an ICU unit as a critical care nurse}, it was the first step in balancing my life. Since then, in time, I have learned little tips and tricks. Now? I feel like I have things figured out. It only took me two years :)

From Mrs to Mama // Home is with You

2. Congrats on number two on the way! I saw you're expecting a boy this time around, what's the thing you're most excited about the idea of adding a boy to the mix?

I am excited to see what he looks like! My daughter has blonde hair and blue eyes and is a carbon copy of her mama {minus the blonde hair}. I envision a dark skinned, dark haired, blue eyed baby boy that looks identical to my husband. I'm excited about the idea of my daughter having a brother. Excited about the thought of me having a mama's boy. My husband a son to play sports with. There are so many exciting things about adding a boy into our little family, but most of all it's just the biggest blessing of all.

From Mrs to Mama // Home is with You

3. If you could give one piece of advice to new bloggers, what would it be?

Be yourself. Blog for you. Write about what you love, and what you don't. What you did and what you didn't. Don't compare yourself and your blog to others. Give yourself time. It doesn't all just happen over night. But if you have a story? If you connect? Your blog will grow.

Now go say hi...
 

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...