August 31, 2012

Cheers to Friday...

Happy Friday my loves! How was everyone's week? Not too crazy, I hope! I know this time of year can be a whirlwind while we all try to adjust to a new schedule. It has been here, that's for sure.

Cheers // Home is with You

The start of school makes my heart ache for cooler temperatures, falling leaves, changing colors, jackets, and football games. I miss having a game to go to every weekend. I can't wait until Dave and I have kids and are able go cheer them on at all of their sporting events...

Until then, I'll just light my hazelnut cream candle and sip on my pumpkin beer (or latte, depending on the time of day) and pretend fall is already here.


5 comments:

  1. Pumpkin beer??
    I've never heard of it!
    Sounds good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pumpkin beer! I can't find it though until Halloween time. It's been though adjusting to school (this was my second week). And although the trees already look ready for the next season, the weather doesn't let me think that! It's been almost 100 degrees every day this week :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will ALWAYS cheers to a Friday. Always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...