July 6, 2012

Today...

Summer // Home is with You

Happy Friday loves! I hope you all are enjoying a view like the one above, unfortunately I no longer am, but I feel so blessed to have gotten away for a bit!

Today you can find me over at Mr. G and Me talking about the perfect summer playlist. I had so much fun writing this post, since it's something I'm very passionate about. I might just have to do a post like this every once in awhile for you all, what do you think? You can check out the post here.

Tonight you'll find me at Strange Brew here in Austin, hope to see some of you there! Dave is playing from 9-12. They have fab coffee and lots of local brews, come say hi!



3 comments:

  1. If only I would be in Austin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im longing to get away. the difference a few days makes, just refreshes your mind and body and gives you a whole new feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...