July 18, 2012

David Owens live ↠ Strange Brew Austin

A few weeks ago, Dave played at a cool place here in Austin called Strange Brew. It has a cool listening room towards the back to provide a secluded area for those interested in really taking in the music. Pretty awesome. Here are some shots I got that night...

David Owens live ↠ Strange Brew Austin
David Owens live ↠ Strange Brew Austin
David Owens live ↠ Strange Brew Austin
David Owens live ↠ Strange Brew Austin

Also, Dave is doing another online show on Monday the 23rd. I know I've said it before, but these are so much fun. I love that you all can experience Dave performing live from wherever you are! Although it's a little tamer when he's sitting on the couch than when he's jumping/stomping/dancing on stage. Plus, there is a fun chat room and you can ask Dave and I questions and just hang out with others watching the show, it's a great way to spend an hour of your Monday night.

Tickets for this show can be bought here. It is pay what you can, and that's a pretty awesome deal if you ask me. I'll be putting a button up later today that will take you to his current online show for future reference. Hope to see you all there!


5 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVE the pictures you take of him when he's performing! You can really see the passion written all over his face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you speak so kindly of him. He reminds me of my husband in some ways. If you make it to Michigan, I will be there!!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to come to one of Dave's shows in Austin sometime! I love live music, and I'd love to meet you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbled across your blog & love it! New follower :)

    kaitlinleighs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't hear him, but I can surely see the passion in his eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...