June 4, 2012

Out for a drive...

Lately Dave and I have been taking a lot of drives to no where in particular. We have always loved just driving around and checking out little towns around us, even if we never leave the car...

IMG_1045-2

We did that a few times this weekend and it really is good for the soul. Driving around with no plans and no destination in mind...we love it. It's a great way to clear your mind of all the stresses of daily life and to focus on the here and now...

Anyone else ever do this? What are some ways you like to unwind and clear your head?


8 comments:

  1. Oh yes...we did this more when we owned a convertible, but now we do still enjoy it - especially when we're on vacation. We love to just fill up the tank and GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you haven't already been, you guys have to check out the lookout at 360 bridge and Mount Bonnell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do this, CONSTANTLY! At least a few times a week. Looove it!

    http://madrona-studio.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do this quite often too. Never know what you will find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love taking drives to nowhere & everywhere! I haven't done it in a while because WA kind of sucks for that but MI is AWESOME haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. We use to do this ALL the time! I love just getting in the car & riding with no destination in mind. Unfortunately we haven't done this in a few years now. I guess we have just let life get in the way & havnt made time for it like we use to! I really miss it. We would throw some clothes & things in a bag on a Friday night & come back Sunday evening! We had such a good time doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love driving around to places I've never been before! It's always been one of my favorite things. I grew up taking looong road trips every summer with my parents, so I think it's in my blood. My hubby isn't a huge fan though, and it kills me! I'm working on him :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm new to your blog! Can I just say it's really great! One thing I like to do to clear my head is go for a nice run in the morning. Driving around also helps too!
    :) Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...