June 5, 2012

Introducing Ashlyn of Let it Be Beautiful...

Today I'm so happy to introduce one of my friends here in the blog and design world, Ashlyn. She is a super busy woman who found the time to start a design company on top of everything she's already involved in. I wanted you all to get to know her today so I asked her a few questions...

Photobucket

1. What made you decide to start a design company?

I started my design company as a way to help others make their blogs beautiful. I have always loved design, especially when I was younger, but never had the opportunity to take any classes in school. When I started blogging I really enjoyed designing my own blog so I decided to teach myself everything I know :]

Photobucket


2. What is your favorite thing you've designed so far, why?

My favorite thing that I have designed so far are some of my business cards. They are so simple + so fun to design!

Photobucket
business cards by Let it be Beautiful Designs

 3. I know you post about a lot of fashion related things on your blog, what's one thing you're drooling over right now?

One thing I am drooling over right now is strappy heels like this gorgeous pair of rose gold heels from Zara:

Photobucket
Where to find Ashlyn:
...let's all go show her some love!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...