June 18, 2012

A favorite outfit and some ninja kicks...

This past Friday, Dave and I went to downtown Round Rock (just north of Austin) to help celebrate a friend's birthday. We had a lot of fun exploring a bit of the area since we'd never really checked out Round Rock before. Of course we made sure to snap a few outfit pictures before we left...would I be a good blogger if I didn't?

by Home is with You
by Home is with You
Top, tank, jeans: Target // Necklace: Tiffany's (bridesmaid gift) // Earrings: c/o Madrona Studios // Sunglasses: Kohls

...and then we had some fun with it...I'm a nerd, I know...

by Home is with You
by Home is with You
by Home is with You

Haha. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well! PS~ those fab earrings shown above are the same ones from Madrona I raved about before. I still can't get enough, and at only $11 they're a steal!



18 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute!

    xoxo,

    Meg
    www.themagpieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you looked amazing i love that shirt!! i was just lookin thru my pics from juniors and was sad we didn't get a pic together!! xoxo ly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you be any cuter?! that first picture in the set of silly ones is my favorite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should totally get paid by Target for this post ;)
    You are just so cute!!

    We stayed in Round Rock when we visited Austin a few weeks back. It's a cute little town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this shirt in yellow...but I'm digging the pink. Mine never looks good with anything! Love the silly pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha you're cute! Love those pictures. It's a shame we didn't run into each other on our downtown Round Rock adventures

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely love your top!! great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the outfit - Target is my fav one stop shop for most of my outfits! Cute! So glad I found your site at Live. Laugh. Rowe's networking linky party. Loving the blog. Would love to have you visit my site soon.... Hope you are having a great start to your week!

    Your newest follower,
    Heather
    stringtownhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blouse is beautiful! And I love your pictures, so cheerful and such great movement.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit! My very best friend lives in Round Rock! I visit often:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are totally cute! Love that top on you, it's such a pretty color too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this post, so cute! And those earrings are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that top on you! You look like you had an amazing time :)

    Chioma
    www.CsEvolutionofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute...I have that shirt in blue and now I want to wear it! :}

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. :Love, love, love that top! And love how playful you are in your photos! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...