May 6, 2012

This week on Instagram...

We had a great week, even though it felt like one of the fastest weeks of my life and I'm in shock that it's late Sunday afternoon already...

Photobucket

1. I can be a little OCD at times- that's my grocery list, color coded by store.

2. My outfit- hot pink/navy has always been a favorite color combo of mine, but I'm loving it even more right now.

Photobucket

1. Dave's Stageit show this week...I got a ticket this time so I could be in on the chat.

2. A little Dave in your living room...

PS~ there's another show scheduled for the 15th- you can get tickets here.

Photobucket

1. Took a huge shipment to the Post Office this week.

2. I was especially excited about shipping out this print complete with Dave's signature.

Photobucket

1. He's an animal.

2. Just helping to spread the Love via Music.

Photobucket
           Tee by Tumbleweed TexStyles

1. Oh Saturday...

2. Noodles & Co...I love you.

Photobucket

1. Happy Cinco de Mayo!

2. Dave made the most amaaaaazing fish tacos!

I hope you all had a wonderful week! For more of my pics, follow me on Instagram @mallorieowens.


7 comments:

  1. I wish we had a Noodles and Co in Phoenix!!! Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, how i love color-coded lists! i'm just as OCD as you are. hope you have a great week!

    - l

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled across your blog and I love it! I'm also a fan of the color-coded lists - do not apologize for being OCD! Can't wait to read more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Randomly found your blog today...I'm originally from Kansas and am a huge KU fan! It's always cool to find people from Kansas on here! :D I really like your blog, also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noodles & Co is delish. my goodness, I'm completely addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun fun! I love fish tacos. Or tacos in general :)

    Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awe you're too pretty!! love these instas!

    <3xojo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...