May 7, 2012

Summer Style.

The temps here in Texas have been rising (95 degrees anyone?) and I think it's safe to say summer is here. While I'm enjoying the warmth right now I know things are about to get out of control with 110+ degrees soon...which means trying to find outfits with as little clothing as possible...

Here are some clothes and accessories that would be perfect for this summer-

Photobucket

1. A big floppy hat to keep the sun off my face. Although I try these on almost every trip to Target in the summers and never end up leaving with one because I'm not sure I can pull it off...maybe this year.

2. This adorable sundress. I loooove the cutout on the back, plus it looks nice and light for summer.

3. I adore wedges for summer and this one would be the perfect everyday wedge.

4. Have I mentioned I love wedges? I can't get over how cute this one is with the pop of color on the heels!

5. I love these key necklaces, and while they are cute any time of year I like how this one has the light colored jewels in it to give it a more summery look.

6. This top would be perfect for a scorching summer day- between the spaghetti straps, the pretty flowers, and the fact that it's flowy (because who likes tight clothes when it's over 100 degrees)...it would be perfect to brave the heat in.

7. Do I even need to explain why this maxi skirt is on my list? It's cute, comfy, flowy...perfect for any summer day.

8. Ok, so I don't have an iPad yet, but for those who do a lot of traveling like Dave and I do this bag would be awesome. Nice and roomy on the inside to hold all the crap things you need to get you through a long day of traveling, but with a built in spot for your iPad on the side so you don't even have to take it out to mess with it.

9. I just think these bracelets are fun and great summer colors...not to mention they're made by displaced women in Uganda and buying from this online shop helps them get on their feet. You get cute jewelry and they get to buy food for their family. Win-win.

What do you have your eye on for summer?

10 comments:

  1. LOVE it all!! I COMPLETELY have had my eye on those Blowfish wedges....I should just take the plunge, shouldn't I?! They WOULD go with everything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with wedges too. Love those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your picks! I heart floppy hats, maxi Skirts and wedges! And I've been looking for a case for my iPad, thanks for sharing the link!

    And I can't wait for 95 degree weather! I can't stand cold days anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those Blowfish wedges and the bracelets...the colors are great for summer! Also, that iPad case looks super nifty...I may have to look into getting one of those someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute choices! I hear you with the weather...but I must admit I am loving it. At least we don't have the humidity like Houston!
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd pair that cute sun hat with the adorable sundress!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's...go...hat shopping! :D

    www.daveowensmusic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anxiously waiting for your outfit post with a big hat!! Target has some cute ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh suck pretty picks! Love love love those color blocked wedges - too cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those colour block wedges and that cut-out dress! Def my fav picks!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...