May 22, 2012

Saturday on SOCO.

This past Saturday, Dave and I spent the afternoon walking up and down South Congress (aka SOCO). It was a gorgeous day and I enjoyed spending it outside with my man and I snuck in a few pictures along the way. We found Dave's boots, stopped in the Continental, and watched the people (and donkeys) go by...you never know what you'll see in Austin...

Home is with You
Home is with You
Home is with You
Home is with You
Home is with You
Home is with You
Home is with You
Home is with You
Home is with You
Home is with You
Dress: Kohls // Necklace: The Shine Project // Shoes: Payless

Linking up with Harper's Happenings and The Pleated Poppy...

5 comments:

  1. hehe love the pics girlie u r so gorgeous! you were right by my office! did yall eat @ snackbar? that place is soooo good. glad yall had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh yes you looked like you acted pretty natural to me, gorgeous post anyway!!!
    bisous from France Mallorie
    (reminds me of mickey and mallorie Knox from the movie, you know...???)
    stéphanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good day! :) Love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe...I do the same thing, for some reason when people walk by I clam up and pretend I'm not posing. silly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wife and love to hit up SOCO when we are in Austin. Great food and shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...