May 25, 2012

May Sponsor Intro...

I'm excited to introduce to you all a few of my May sponsors! I really hope you'll take the time to click on the links and check them out, they really are the best...

Photobucket
Two teachers with a passion for Texas, music, art, design, & fashion decided to combine these to create Tumbleweed TexStyles. Marketing teacher, Brian Wysong and art teacher, Jeb Matulich decided to take their expertise from their high school classrooms out to the real world to have some fun and to make a little extra cash. In less than 9 months, their dream of doing something they love while running a business has come to reality. With very little promotional push and full time teaching careers, they have sold shirts in 27 states, and are growing a loyal following. They also have shirts being sold at stores in Frisco, Grapevine and Gruene, TX.

Tumbleweed TexStyles sells hand drawn, Texas inspired shirts, with style, comfort and quality in mind.

---
Photobucket
Howdy! My name is Ruthie and I am a child of God, southern wife, mama to a cute chunky French bulldog and love of all things crafty. My blog chronicles my life, everything from my relationship with Jesus, the ridiculous costume parties my husband plans and trying to become Suzie Homemaker while balancing a full time job in software marketing and part time Zumba instructor. In our family, we love, we hug, we live out loud, we make mistakes and make fools of ourselves. Oh, and I blog all about it!

---
Photobucket
Hi! My name is Whitney. I'm a soon-to-be lawyer but my real passion is cooking. I write a blog called Two Cups of Comfort where I share my favourite comfort food recipes (and some healthier options too!). I like to cook the kind of comfort food that makes you want to take a nap afterwards. Happy cooking!

---
Photobucket
Literally, one day we said to each other "Let's start a blog... about everything." And that is pretty much how it started. We are two sisters (in law) coming together to share our love for food, fashion, life, design and anything else we feel like rambling about. So whatever it was that brought you to our blog, we hope you stay!

---
...so make sure to go tell them hi and that I sent you :) Happy Friday!!!

PS~ If you'd like to be a sponsor for June, email me! Here is all the info you need!


0 lovely notes:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...