May 27, 2012

Life lately according to my iphone...

Photobucket

Seen above: FINALLY seeing Hunger Games! // Pretty new ring c/o PinPinFinds // Dave playing at Kick Butt Coffee // Delish dinner // LOVING our new coffee table

Photobucket

Seen above: Samples from Lipton thanks to Klout...SO good! // Having groceries means getting creative with my food again // Date night with my love

...I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend! And a very Happy Birthday to my pretty Mama!!! Wish I was there to celebrate...


3 comments:

  1. cute pictures. it must be dreamy to have a husband who can play the guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love that ring!!

    One of these days, I swear I'm going to make it to Austin to see Dave perform!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! I love that darling ring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...