May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers out there! Especially my Mom, Mother-in-Law, and all of Dave and I's Grandmas...we love you all!

Really missing my Mama today and wishing I could be there to have a glass of wine by the pool with her, but hopefully we can make it up there soon. I know I used this picture last year when I talked about all the wonderful reasons I love my Mom, but it's the best recent pic I have of the two of us- Mom, we need to change that ASAP...

IMG_2277

Hope you all have a wonderful day and that the children and men in your life spoil you! And if you get to be with your Mom today, hug her extra tight for me :)

...and completely unrelated, but just as important and exciting...

Happy 13th Birthday to my little sis-in-law!!!! I can't believe she is a teenager now! We miss and love you Jess, see you soon!


2 comments:

  1. Your Mom looks lovely- Happy Mothers Day!

    Katie

    www.mummydaddyandmemakesthree.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so we see where you get your looks from! Your mama is gorgeous! I didn't get to spend this mother's day with my mom either yesterday, but definitely had a fun little wine-d up convo by nighttime haha, xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...