April 6, 2012

Spring Pretties!

I'm so excited about some of the new spring pretties in the shop that I just had to share some of them with you! Spring is my favorite time of year...I love the colors, flowers, perfect weather...the list could go on and on.

Hope you all love them as much as I do...

Spring Pretties // Home is with You
Spring Pretties!

...and Happy Good Friday! I'm so excited for a nice long weekend with Dave. Since we can't afford a trip to either of our families for Easter we're going to make an Easter dinner together and celebrate just the two of us. Hope you all have a blessed weekend! I know I am so very thankful for the sacrifice that was made.


2 comments:

  1. i LOVE them! i just found your blog! your etsy store is SO cute! i really love the headband with the navy rose...next payday ill be back! haha! cute blog, new follower!

    have a wonderful weekend!

    xx Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coral and purple flowers!! So pretty- enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...