April 30, 2012

A little about me...

...so I updated my "about" page this weekend and since I know I have a lot of new followers I thought I'd send this out as a post.

--

Hey everyone, I'm Mallorie, a musician's wife who writes about our crazy life and our adventures at home and on the road. If you're new here (and even if your not), pretty please make sure to say hi! I love reading all of your comments and make sure to respond to each and every one...

A little about me // Home is with You

...I love photography so there will be lots of pictures and I love to bake so you will find lots of recipes too. I try to make sure all of the recipes I post are healthy, easy, cheap, and delicious...because that's what we eat around here. Every once in awhile an extra sinful dessert pops up, but even then I try to swap a few ingredients to make it as healthy as possible.

If you'd like to read about Dave and I's "story" on how we met, my posts on our wedding, and all that fun stuff go here. I also run a shop with handmade pretties (like headbands and accessories) and prints of my pictures here.

Other places you can find me:

...thanks for stopping by! :)
--
Like I said, I adore all of your comments and look forward to getting to know you all better! Don't be shy!


2 comments:

  1. Great new intro...sometimes it feels good to just switch it up. Can't wait to read about more of your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a brand new follower so this post was great for me! I love reading your blog :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...