April 5, 2012

Avocado Dip Recipe.

I don't know if you all know this, but I LOVE avocados. I can eat them plain, which Dave thinks is strange. Usually when I want to make a dip with my beloved avocados I make my famous guacamole, but this time I wanted to mix it up so I tried this recipe.

Here's how I made mine...

Ingredients~
1/2 c organic yogurt (or Greek- I used Stonyfield)
2 avocados
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tbsp cayenne pepper
juice from 1/4 of a lime
1/4 tsp cumin
Sea salt to taste

Avocado Dip by Home is with You

Throw all of the ingredients in a food processor/blender and grind until smooth. SO easy! Plus it is packed with protein and vitamins...

Avocado Dip by Home is with You

Hope you all enjoy it as much as we did!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. The husband and I are always looking for the perfect avocado dip/guacamole. I'll have to try this with him!


    - Sarah
    A Girl In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love avocados as well. I made a stuffed peppers recipe from pinterest last weekend, and have been adding fresh avocado to leftovers all week for lunch! I will need to try this dip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks super yummy! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love avocados as well, I def don't think it's strange to eat them plain :) this dip looks yummy as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...