March 7, 2012

Evenings...

Evenings are my favorite time. Most nights we're at home just the two of us and it's so peaceful. We usually take a break to cuddle on the couch with a favorite show or two. Some of the best nights are when we retreat to the bedroom early, I grab a book and Dave grabs his guitar...

No better way I can think of to end a night than that. Just curled up under the blankets with a good book and my sweetness strumming his guitar.

Evenings // Home is with You
Evenings // Home is with You
Evenings // Home is with You

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post! Agree nights like those truly are the best. Lucky girl you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuddling! thats the best thing out there!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so wonderful! I long for the day to have nights like that again. Our nights usually consist of wrangling our 3 girls out of our bed or my husband and I hanging on for dear life at each end of the bed because the 3 of them are taking over the middle. Can't wait to be alone agian! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ARE the best nights. Thanks for sharing. You two are too cute.

    PS. coming over from the weigands.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...