February 5, 2012

Life Lately via Instagram- Tennessee Style.

As you all know Wednesday night we left for Tennessee...it was a very quick trip to see the in-laws since we got there Thursday night and had to head back Saturday morning. Let me just say 16 hours is a long ways to drive. I'll be happy if we don't do any long road trips for a very long while after that!

But even though it took driving forever to get there and back, it was worth it. It's always fun spending time with my in-laws. Of course my fav is playing with my little 4 (almost 5!) year old nephew, holding my almost 4 month old nephew (who has gotten SO big since we saw him in November), and hanging out with my 13 year old sister-in-law.

My favorite thing about staying at my in-laws is getting woken up by my oldest nephew and him jumping into bed with us. He immediately says, "Can I see your phone?"...hehe, the kid loves playing games on the iphones and he is way too good at them. It melts my heart when he grabs my face, looks deep into my eyes and says, "Mawrie, you're pretty" ...especially first thing when I wake up after a 16 hour drive and then 10 hour zombie sleep :)

Life Lately via Instagram- Tennessee Style.

Alabama is gorgeous...

Life Lately via Instagram- Tennessee Style.

Get me out of this car!!! I was really to go crazy at this point...

Life Lately via Instagram- Tennessee Style.

Playing catch with my little BFF

Life Lately via Instagram- Tennessee Style.

There are so many things wrong with this auto tuned kids microphone, I don't know where to start...it even says "sing like a pro!" ...oh my.

Life Lately via Instagram- Tennessee Style.

Setting up the Mater remote controlled tow truck we got him, it was a big hit :)

Life Lately via Instagram- Tennessee Style.

Gorgeous sunsets

Would love it if you found me on instagram, my name is mallorieowens

Linking up with  Story of my Life and A Good Life

9 comments:

  1. What a fun trip!! :) You just made me miss my nephew so much. haha! Aren't they the best?! He seems so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sunset picture is just GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 16 hours is a loooong time. but i love road trips so i'd be down for it. ...until hour 12, probably.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looove these pictures!! looks like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww... your pics are great. :) That first one looks so artistic and cool! :)

    Hope you have an awesome week Mallorie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It takes my hubby and I 17 hours to drive back home! VERY long drive..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the pictures! and i love your blog. i can totally relate; i am a musician's wife as well!

    i'm starting a new instagram link party on my blog, and i'd love for you to help me get it started!

    http://letbirdzfly.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-instaweek-party-2.html

    thanks so much and i'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a crazy drive! The next roadtrip I've been planning is 18 hours! It's all the way across Texas, but would hopefully be worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...