January 12, 2012

Packing.

As I'm sure you all have heard by now on twitter, Dave and I are packing up and moving out this week. Texas here we come! I am so excited I could burst...

Packing // Home is with You
Packing // Home is with You

There is one teensy tiny little thing that I'm not so excited about...packing. You would think that since this is our 5th move in less than three years we would have it down to such a science that I wouldn't mind it at all. And while Dave is the best packer I have ever met, that doesn't change my disgust for the chore.

Packing // Home is with You

But alas, since I am extra excited about moving to Austin and everything that comes with it, it's been a lot easier to pack up everything we own this time. Plus, we have been much better about tossing or giving things away that we simply don't need. It feels good. (By the way don't forget about the "shop our closet" stuff...those things need to go now so email me if you're interested...I'm willing to haggle!)

Packing // Home is with You

We should be on our way to Austin early tomorrow morning! Can't. wait.

11 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I hope you have wonderful, safe travels. I'm with you, packing is not my favorite thing. But it's easier to do when you're headed somewhere you're excited about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on your new adventure!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you guys! Have a safe trip! Will be sending good thoughts your way as you drive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I hate packing too :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeeeee!! So excited for you and Dave! :)

    PS: Cute suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I despise packing!! You should've seen when I moved here by myself! It was so hard to motivate myself to paint and pack. Bah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute blog, just found it! how exciting that you're moving..hope it goes well!

    now following :)

    xo
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always have a hard time packing, but it sounds like now you're good to go!

    I wanted to let you know about a new blog FEST about food, style & travel. Come follow along as I document my wardrobe challenge: to not but any clothes in 2012. It's gonna be great. Also, be sure to join the site so you can enter the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...