November 28, 2011

Steppin' Out {23}...

This past Friday Dave had a show at Vienna Coffee House in Maryville, TN. This is the third time he's played there and we love it! The atmosphere is great (it's an old house turned coffee shop), the people are friendly, and the drinks are yummy (we highly recommend the muddy river...mmm). So if you're ever in the Knoxville/Maryville area make sure to stop by...

Steppin Out // Home is with You
Steppin Out // Home is with You
Steppin Out // Home is with You

The crowd was amazing on Friday and we had such a great time. It was so much fun to catch up with people who used to come see Dave play weekly.

Steppin Out // Home is with You
{photo credit to our friend Everett @nikonlover104 on twitter}

Top~ Target
Jeans~ Gap
Boots~ Target

I promise to have more recaps of our time in Tennessee this week so make sure to check back!

Linking up with Harper's Happenings...

Vienna Coffee House on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! Looks like you had a great time...I love all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked adorable! I'm so sorry we had to miss it! I did a little too much stepping out of my own on black friday and was just exhausted, and we didn't have a sitter. I really hope I can catch the next Knoxville/Maryville show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit! I got your email ill send ya back something tommorow :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...