November 21, 2011

Sponsor "Home is with you..."

Advertise // Home is with You

Here are some stats...

200+ views daily
166 likes on facebook
704 followers on twitter 
332 google followers, growing daily! 
*Plus my husband's social network that he shares the blog with of about 20,000+ people! 

Ads // Home is with You
 
*Even though our readership and page views have increased since last month, for the month of December the prices aren't going to increase! I know everyone is tight these days because of the holidays coming up, so I wanted to make it easier for you all to still sponsor us next month :)

Introducing feature spots! These will only be available month-to-month. They are $10/month. Feature spots will be placed above the rest of the sponsors. Spots are limited.

The large spots are $6/month or $15 for 3 months. These will be the first spots below the feature spots.

The small spots are $4/month or $10 for 3 months. They will be placed below the large sponsor spots.

I'm also open to doing giveaways and/or reviews if you wish to do so, just let me know! I'd also love to wear your products to help promote your shop and help get your name out there. I will only wear items that reflect my personal style. You can email me if you're interested or with any questions at Homeiswithyoublog {at} gmail {dot} com ...can't wait to hear from you!

**Prices are subject to change as my blog grows

2 comments:

  1. Has the feature or large spot filled up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are still large and feature spots available! Email me if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...