September 2, 2011

Luxe Blossom Design love and a winner!

So remember last Friday when I told you I got another wonderful package and I couldn't wait to share with you all what it was? Well here it is! My new internet friend Lauren was sweet enough to send me one of her adorable clips that she is making. She even let me pick out some colors :) These things are awesome because you can clip it on a normal headband, an elastic headband, straight on your hair, and even on your clothes...too cool, right? I know I love mine...

Luxe Blossom Design // Home is with You
Luxe Blossom Design // Home is with You
Luxe Blossom Design // Home is with You
Luxe Blossom Design // Home is with You

...plus she sends you a metal headband and an elastic one to go with it. Make sure to check out Lauren's blog and her cute shop :)

**The winner of the Three Bees Creations giveaway is Karen Armstrong! Congrats! And don't worry if you didn't win, you can still get 15% off through the month of September using the code: HOME15

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...