July 28, 2011

Radio...

I've got to take a second to brag about my husband today. His album is now being played on 103 radio stations across the country, this is all within the first two weeks! Soon it will be on many more! It can be hard for the two of us to really take in how much this album is taking off right now because we aren't to a point where any money is coming back yet, and we are still busting our butts to get it out there. But when we stop and take a moment to think about it I am blown away...

He has worked so hard and I couldn't be more proud of how the album turned out. We have listened to it probably a bajillion times...and yes, bajillion is definitely a word...and I still can't get enough. Every song start to finish is amazing. I can't wait to hear the next one!

So if you all would pretty please head over to Dave's blog and click on the Radio tab to see a list of all the stations currently playing his album, hopefully he's playing in your city and you can let us know if you hear a song!

Radio // Home is with You


9 comments:

  1. It's not playing in my state :( but oh my goodness this is super exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so awesome :) love the music...love his voice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is so amazing!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Best WIshes. How EXCITING!
    I came by from changing lanes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i left his music play while blogging... it's seriously amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brooke - I'll work on getting some radio in NC! Joan, Amy, and Kelly - thank you for the kind words!

    www.daveowensmusic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brooke - I'll work on getting some radio in NC! Joan, Amy, and Kelly - thank you for the kind words!

    www.daveowensmusic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is so awesome :) love the music...love his voice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...