July 1, 2011

Lake time!

Today? Today (and the rest of this weekend) we're at Table Rock Lake for the 4th weekend! It's our first lake trip of the summer to my Dad's lake house and we are SO excited to be here :) Sorry if we're a little MIA this weekend, but we're going to try and unplug a bit and just enjoy our time...I'll do my best to tweet lots of pics though! (@mallorieowens and @daveowensmusic)

We'll be making my homemade guacamole and some skinny girl margaritas and enjoying some time out on the lake, one of my favorite places to be :)


So today we'll be doing this...

Home is with you // lake time

And taking this in...
Home is with you // lake time

Hope you all are having a great weekend as well...what do you all have planned for the 4th?

3 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend ma'am! I'm driving to Oregon to visit my family and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you guys are having a lot of fun:] the lake is one of my favorite places to be.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...