July 25, 2011

Introducing our July sponsors...

I'm so excited to introduce you all to our July sponsors! These are three wonderful ladies that you definitely need to check out. I'll let them introduce themselves, make sure to stop by their blog, twitters, shops, etc and say hello!


"Hi! I'm Haley. Newlywed and creative mastermind from the midwest, currently living out East. I spend most of my time designing and creating - whether it's bracelets, flower fascinators or doing freelance web design - I can't seem to sit still for more than a few minutes. My shop is just getting started, but I hope will continue to become a showcase of things that make me (and others) happy!"

~~~~~~~~~~


"I'm Renee! Quirky and scatterbrained Mama living in Florida. Addicted to my kid, thrifting, food and taking pictures of said things. My shop is a collection of random goodness. My twitter is a collection of random badness."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Hi, I'm Jana! I blog over at Giggles, Glitz & Glam where there really is no set theme as I'm all over the place. If I feel the need to talk about it then I'm likely to blog about it. I love making stuff for my shop where my specialty is tutus! I also enjoy a number of other fun crafty projects and trying out new things."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
If you're interested in sponsoring Home is with You for August, go here.

If you like what you read, vote for us :)

1 comment:

  1. Great recommendations, am a new fan of all of these lovely ladies!

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...