June 22, 2011

Wednesday Wishes {2}...

 Thought it was about time to do another Wednesday Wishes post so here goes...

ONE~ I would loooooooove to get a hippie headband for the summer...I have my eye on this one from Etsy...
Home is with You // headband
VIA

TWO~ To work on cooking more often, I love to bake or make side dishes, but when it comes to cooking on the stove (as opposed to in the oven) Dave usually takes over. I'd love to make stuff like this...
Home is with You // spinach cannelloni
Bethenny's Spinach Cannelloni

THREE~ Drink more smoothies, it's officially summer so I am craving fruit...
Home is with You // smoothies
VIA


FOUR~ This bicycle! I have a cheap normal bike, but you can ask Dave I've had my eye out for one like this for awhile now...it'll still be a long time before I can get one and even when I do it won't be from this site since they are so expensive...but you get the idea...
Home is with You // pink bike
VIA

Linking up with Brooke at Bright Wishes...

4 comments:

  1. That headband is gorgeous and those smoothies look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd look so great in that headband! Let's get you one soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that bike is soo cute! If I wasn't so clumsy I'd get one. & that headband is pretty. I want to get some for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that bike is soo cute! If I wasn't so clumsy I'd get one. & that headband is pretty. I want to get some for the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...