May 22, 2011

Steppin' Out Saturday {1}

This Saturday Dave and I had date night here in Knoxville. We decided to try this new place (new to us since we were here in September) Kobuki...we each got an entree and then split one roll of sushi. Best. Sushi. EVER. I recommend it to anyone here in Knoxville...we will definitely be back this week for happy hour (it's Mon-Thurs)...

Home is with You // Sundress

Home is with You // Judith Jack

Home is with You // sandals

I just couldn't help but add a pic of the sushi...amazing...

Home is with You // sushi

Linking up with Mandy over at Harper's Happenings...

7 comments:

  1. that sushi looks AMAZING! Very cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute dress and i love sushi...too bad my husband doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your sunglasses! and this post is making me want sushi, bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress, it is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sushi is delicious and your outfit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sushi is delicious and your outfit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute dress and i love sushi...too bad my husband doesn't.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...