May 4, 2011

Bff's Bridal Shower...

This last Sunday, I threw my bestie a bridal shower in Kansas City. I had so much fun planning the party and was glad everyone had a great time. It was so hard to leave so quickly (we drove up that morning and left after the party), but I'm glad I get to see her and all the other girls again soon :) 

We ate some good food, drank some wine, played some games, and Jen opened presents (of course!)

Home is with You // Bridal Shower

Home is with You // Wedding Cookies

Home is with You // cake balls
Home is with You // Fruit bouquet
the cute fruit kabobs my Mom made
Home is with You // Light pizza
My Mom's veggie pizza, so good!
Home is with You // Guacamole
My famous guac, you can find the recipe here

Home is with You // Fruit water

Home is with You // Bridal spread


Home is with You // Bride and I
The bride-to-be and I :)
Home is with You // Mom
My mama and I


5 comments:

  1. I'm still a little bummed that there was no food left to being home to me...but I'm glad you all had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like the perfect bridal shower! I love your outfit and the food looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great party - you got all the details. Cute!

    <3
    aj

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh.. Those have to be the MOST TASTIEST LOOKING CAKE BALLS EVVAAHH!! So Glad to have met you this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Dave- sorry love, we were hungry!

    @Jillian and AJ- Thanks! Jen and I have been best friends for almost 20 years now so I wanted it to be perfect for her :)

    @Jessica- They were amazing! And ditto :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...