April 14, 2011

Mani excitement...

I would just like to share how excited I am that I've had this mani for 2 weeks now and NO chips, not one. I went to the Paul Mitchell School here in town because they are cheap and they just happened to have a special on the axxium manicure (same thing as the new shellac manicures.) I have to be honest, when the girl said it would last for about 2 weeks- a month I had my doubts...but for $10 I didn't care. She was right!  I love not having to worry about my nails and they look great! I'm usually pretty hard on my nails, so I was worried about getting my mani on Thurs. and having it last through the whole wedding weekend (see previous post), they have definitely exceeded my expectations so I thought I'd share...

Home is with You // Shellac

0 lovely notes:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...